Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Adverse weather

We've been thinking all day that the weather may prevent us going to Stornoway tomorrow. As the day progressed, the weather failed to improve so we've been told we're staying the night here, in Invergordon. They'll review the situation in the morning and let us know what is happening. A very sensible decision!

We've been aware all along that Tobermory on Friday might prove to be a problem and, if this is the news tomorrow morning, we'll leave the ship in Invergordon and find another way home.

No comments: